Thursday, January 27, 2011

Help with background and header

Hey everyone! I'm working on changing my background and header to something more creative and original. Right now, I need some advice for what software I should use to do this AND how to use the software itself. :D I know I could try to figure out how to use the software myself, but I'm really busy right now and don't have time to try to figure it out, if you know what I mean. Also, if you got some cool ideas for what I should use as my background/header, please comment and let me know!

8 comments:

Jay said...

When I first started my site, I found that playing around with fonts on Microsoft Words seemed to work well. Personally, I prefer Paint Shop Pro, which works great, but seems to be more of a program to play around with, then one you use when you want something in particular. :)

Justin Morden said...

Thanks, Jay! One question. Can I get it for free? Paint Shop Pro, I mean.

God Tunes Reviews said...

I would recommend using Photoshop. That's what I used to make my logo. If you can't get Photoshop there's this free program called Gimp which is almost exactly like it. I'll try to think of some more for you. Good luck! :)

Justin Morden said...

Thanks, Sam. I've heard of that free software Gimp. Is it hard to use?

God Tunes Reviews said...

It's very easy to use and you do do some great things with it! :)

Justin Morden said...

Ok! Thanks for telling me about it. I'll try it out. :)

Mike said...

Hey Justin,
Sam mentioned you could use some help with your header. If you want, I could toy around with it and see if I can make you anything... If you're interested, you can email me here: Just2Techyblog (at) aol (dot) com
Thanks! BTW, LOVE your background picture!
Mike

Justin Morden said...

Hey Mike,
Cool! I could really use some help! I'll email you now! :)