Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Blog!

Welcome, Everyone, to my first blog! I will be using this blog to post my album reviews, music news, concert reviews, free music notifications, and more! Please follow me via twitter or blogger or whatever you like! For my first review on this blog, I shall post the first official review I ever wrote. It was first seen on God Tunes Reviews. One more thing, if you have any ideas for something I should add or change on my blog, please let me know! I'm open to all suggestions.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow Justin! I'm so glad you decided to do this blog! I can't wait to read your future posts.

CoUrTnEy said...

HeY! I LOVE ur blog it looks AWESOME! Great job! :)

Justin Morden said...

Thank you, Lisa! I can't wait to write my future posts. :D

Thanks a lot, Courtney! I'm still working on the artwork and layout. So it will be even better later on. :)

Jay said...

Awesome! This site looks really cool! Can't wait to read along man! So glad I could be an inspiration for you to start on of your own! :D

Justin Morden said...

Thank you, Jay! I'm glad you were there to inspire me. :)

Josh said...

Awesome blog looking forward to seeing what else you put on here :)

Justin Morden said...

Thanks a lot, Josh! Glad to have you reading my blog! :)