Monday, February 28, 2011

Family Christian Stores Sampler!

Here's a free sampler from Family Christian Stores! Big thank you to The Free Christian Music Blog (thefreechristianmusicblog.com) for the tips! To get the sampler, all you have to do is go here and "like" their page and then just download the sampler. Here's a list of the songs they are giving for free.

The Afters – “Life is Sweeter”
Sara Groves – “Eyes Wide Open”
33Miles – “Calling My Name”
Addison Road – “Change in the Making”
Todd Agnew – “Give Me Jesus”
Phillips, Craig, & Dean – “Counting On God”
Heather Williams – “Emmanuel” (from the Catalyst Worship Project)
Stellar Kart – “Like the Sun”
Chasen – “Eyes of a Rescue”
Phil Wickham – “Eden”

4 comments:

Josh said...

I did try that but then when I tried to download then it said the link was broken. I hope it is working soon. I am sure I would like the songs I don't have on that sampler :)

Justin Morden said...

I'm not sure what the problem was. I just tried it now and it's working for me. What browser are you using? cuz I use Chrome.

Josh said...

I tried it again the next day and it worked fine for me too. I was using Internet Explorer. Google Chrome is good but I only use it some times.

Justin Morden said...

Oh thats good! Apparently they were having some problems with the link but they fixed it.