Thursday, March 24, 2011

Free Music: "Save Your Life" by Newsboys

Born Again: Miracles EditionNewsboys's new album Born Again: Miracles Edition hits stores March 29, but they are giving away a free song right now! Download "Save Your Life" for free as well as check out their new e-card for their upcoming tour "The Born Again Experience" right here! And be sure to share the e-card to all your friends on Facebook. By the way, this song rocks, and the chorus is awesome! Read my previous blog post to find out how to win a copy of the album for free!

5 comments:

Shan said...

Sweet! I didnt even know there was a new album from the newsboys! Thanks for the heads up!

Justin Morden said...

You're very welcome, Shan! :)

Josh said...

I did download it. I love the song and I will be listening to it a lot :)

Justin Morden said...

Good to hear! I had it on repeat all day yesterday. :)

Josh said...

It looked like it from what I saw on Last FM when I checked it out :) but that is ok I listened to it twice already :) I still love it and I will be listening to it some more too :)