Monday, March 21, 2011

Just for Fun: MercyMe song cover/TobyMac "Tonight" LEGO music video

Here are a couple fun videos that I saw on Facebook recently and decided to share with you. The first is "Ob-la-di, ob-la-di" cover by MercyMe along with friends from the Rock and Worship Roadshow 2011. The video features MercyMe, Jars of Clay, Matt Maher, Thousand Foot Krutch, The Afters, Lecrae, and more friends of MercyMe singing in a hallway. It's really funny.
The second video is a LEGO music video of "Tonight" by Tobymac that someone skillfully put together. It's really awesome. Check it out!

1 comment:

Josh said...

Thanks for sharing :) I seen a good amount of that tobyMac video and it was real cool. I still got to check out that other one with all of those Christian artists. I seen it in the Jars Of Clay Newsletter and I will be checking it out real soon :)