Friday, March 4, 2011

Artist Alert: New Music from Peter Furler coming soon!

Big news! Peter Furler, the former lead singer and frontman of the Newsboys, is writing new music! His first solo single "Reach," off his upcoming album On Fire, will be released to radio on March 25 and will be available on iTunes on April 19! The album itself will hit stores June 7, 2011! Peter has also signed with Sparrow Records in the EMI Christian Music Group. I want to give a big thanks to my good friend Josh for letting me know about this! Also, be sure to check out Peter Furler's website www.peterfurler.com and official Facebook page www.facebook.com/peterfurlerofficial!

4 comments:

Josh said...

Thanks so much for mentioning me in this blog post about Peter Furler. I am glad I told you about his new radio single along with artist page and Facebook page too. I hope other fans of the Newsboys like his artist page and check out his Facebook page plus Like his fan page too :) looking forward to his new radio single called Reach I am also glad he has signed with Sparrow Records and I am looking forward to his solo album :)

Justin Morden said...

You're welcome! Thanks for letting me know about it. :)

Josh said...

Your welcome. I knew you liked Newsboys. I just wanted to let you know about Peter Furler and his solo music so you could enjoy it too :)

Josh said...

I just wanted to add you can hear his new song called Reach on his Facebook fan page posted in this blog. Check it out as soon as you can. It is a awesome new song from Peter Furler from his new album called On Fire. I will be listening to it a lot more too :)