Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Song of the Month-"This is the Stuff" by Francesca Battistelli

Announcement! I'm starting a new feature to this blog called "Song of the Month!" At the start of every month, I will give you my favorite radio single from the month before. So, to begin, the song of the month for February is "This is the Stuff" by Francesca Battistelli! I'm sure most of you have listened to it, but if you haven't or just want to listen to it again (it is worth the replays by the way), here it is off Youtube. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Josh said...

Awesome song from her I love it and I have heard it more than once by now :)

Rio said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this song!!!!! Im SO glad you featured it!!!!

A couple weeks ago, I was having a really bad day, getting caught up in all my little life-problems, and this song came on the radio, my best friend had requested it for me. It absolutely made my day! :)

Justin Morden said...

I'm glad you like it, and thats an awesome story you shared! :)