Monday, April 18, 2011

Announcement concerning the Weekly Bible Verse!

I want to let you all know that my sister Jesselyn will be giving me a verse every week for the Weekly Bible Verse which can be viewed on the sidebar of this blog. Jesselyn really loves to read the Bible and loves to memorize special verses too. She's definitely better at that than I am, so it is fitting that she takes over the verse section. Also, I will be starting a weekly devotional post for each verse. The plan is that Jesselyn or I will write up a short devotional related to whatever verse is chosen for that week. I plan to start it soon, so stay tuned! For now, I would appreciate it if you would welcome my sister Jesselyn to the blog!

8 comments:

Mike said...

Cool! I will be checking that out! Welcome to Justin's awesome blog, Jesselyn! :)

Jesselyn said...

Wow! Thanks so much, Justin! And thanks for mentioning my efforts for verse memorization. Thanks, Mike, I am glad to be here to share God's Word!

Justin Morden said...

@Jesselyn You're very welcome, Jess! :) Can't wait to see all the verses you have for us every week!

Josh said...

Welcome Jesselyn to the blog and looking forward to the weekly Bible verses :)

Jesselyn said...

Thanks a lot, everyone! I will do my best to choose the verses.

Shan said...

Cool! You go girl! :)

Josh said...

Your welcome Jesselyn. I know you will :)

Jesselyn said...

Wow, thanks for the generous support!