Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Free Music: FM Static and Shawn McDonald

Shawn McDonald - CloserRight now you can download to new songs at New Release Tuesday! All members of NRT can get "My Brain Says Stop, But My Heart Says Go" by FM Static and "Don't Give Up" by Shawn McDonald. I myself have not listened to Shawn McDonald's new one, but I have listened to FM Static's song many times and love it! It's actually the title track off their new album that was released today and it totally worth download. If you are not a member, membership at NRT is easy and free! Just go here to register and then go here to download your songs! Thanks to my buddy Josh for the tips!FM Static

1 comment:

Josh said...

Awesome songs I love both songs from FM Static and Shawn McDonald :) download these songs as soon as you can since they are worth downloading as a NRT member that is :)