Friday, May 20, 2011

Free Music: Grouptune 10-Song Sampler

Group
I really love it when companies make music samplers for Christian music. Right now, you can download ten Christian music song for free courtesy of Grouptune! Sometimes, the free songs on samplers are mediocre ones, but this sampler actually has a few very download-worthy tunes. Here's the complete track listing:
  1. "Held"-Natalie Grant
  2. "Love God Love People"-Israel Houghton
  3. "My Savior My God"-Aaron Shust
  4. "Empty Me"-Chris Sligh
  5. "Just Like You f. J. Paul"-Lecrae
  6. "The Lord's Prayer (Deliver Us)"-Selah
  7. "Hang On"-Plumb
  8. "Sing Along"-Sixteen Cities
  9. "Riot"-Tedashii
  10. "The God In Know"-Me In Motion
As you can see, a lot of these songs are radio singles, such as "Held" by my favorite female vocalist Natalie Grant, "Just Like You" by my man Lecrae, and the hit worship song "My Savior My God" by Aaron Shust! This free offer expires on May 31, 2011, so act now and go here to download your free songs! Thanks to Jay from Jay's Musik Blog for the tips about this free music offer!

2 comments:

Josh said...

It looks like a good sampler. I got most of the songs already. There is only a few songs I don't have.

Justin Morden said...

Yeah, I'm not surprised. You always get a lot of songs from different bands. :)