Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Free Music: "Listen to the Sound" by Building 429


Building 429's latest single "Listen to the Sound" is available for free via Klove on iTunes! I'm so glad that Klove decided to give this one away for free. This is currently one of my favorites to hear on the radio and is a big reason why I want to try to learn the guitar this summer. If you do not know what I mean, read my earlier post. Anyway, to download your free song, go here and follow the directions on the right side. But hurry, because this offer only lasts until the end of this week!

2 comments:

Josh said...

That is awesome. I haven't used iTunes in a long time. I will just listen to the song on YouTube or on the official website for the band as much as I can. I know it will be hard to hear it on radio with so many radio singles.

Justin Morden said...

You should be able to buy it on Amazon as well.