Sunday, May 1, 2011

Song/Video of the Week: "This Is The Stuff" by Francesca Battistelli

This week's song/video is actually a LIVE music video of Francesca Battistelli's current single "This is the Stuff." The video was made from a collection of professionally shot videos and videos made by fans who attended Winter Jam. I really enjoyed this song and the video, and if you remember, this song was the Song of the Month for February! Thanks to my buddy Sam from my brother site God Tunes Reviews for the help with embedding the video which, quite embarrassingly, I did not know how to do.

3 comments:

Josh said...

Awesome music video I love it :)

CoUrTnEy said...

Sweet! This is one of my moms favorite songs! :)

Justin Morden said...

Glad you both like it! :) that's cool that its one of your mom's faves, Courtney!