Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Special Announcement-New Album Reviewer Job!!!

Last night, I accepted an offer from ChristianMusicReview.org as an interim reviewer for the site! As interim reviewer, I will be reviewing Christian music albums whenever assigned to and will grow in my abilities as a reviewer. I am very excited to be a part of the CMR team and would like to thank Jay Heilman and Mike Laxton for offering me the position. Also, I'd like to thank the people who put in good words for me to website's team (I'm sure you know who you are). Whenever I write a new album review for CMR, I will post it on my blog after it has been posted on the CMR site. Finally, I want to specify that I will not at all be stopping production on this blog and will continue as normally with weekly song/videos, Bible verses, artist alerts, free music offers, and, of course, my own album reviews not featured on CMR. For now, be sure to check out ChristianMusicReview.org and stay tuned for my first review as part of the team (not sure when that will be, but I will let you know when it happens)!

6 comments:

Jay said...

Sweet! Big congrats, Justin!!! Glad to be working alongside you at CMR! :D

Mike said...

Awesome! Congratulations Justin! :)

Justin Morden said...

@Jay Thanks a lot, man! I'm excited to work with you as well! :)

@Mike, Thanks, dude!

Jesselyn said...

I am so excited for you, Justin! I will be waiting for your first review!

Josh said...

Awesome news and congrats to you looking forward to first review when ever it may be :)

Justin Morden said...

@Jesselyn Thanks a lot, Jess! :)

@Josh Thank you, Josh!