Monday, June 27, 2011

Song/Video of the Week: "Reach" by Peter Furler

Peter Furler made a surprise exit from newboys in March of 2009. While surprised, fans instantly wondered what his next moves would be. Well, Peter could not stay away from music forever. He has released his debut solo album on June 21, and the first single "Reach" now has a music video as well. The video features Peter playing drums, guitar, and singing while the song lyrics show up on screens behind him. I'd like to thank my buddy Josh for suggesting this video to me. He sure has good taste, don't you think? ;)


4 comments:

Mike said...

Cool! I love that song...sounds just like the Newsboys. :D

Jesselyn said...

This is a good song. Although solo, he still has the same meaningful words.

Justin Morden said...

@Mike dude, it's awesome! it's like a new newsboys album, only the old newsboys! :)

@Jesselyn I really like the lyrics too. He seems really good at writing meaningful songs.

Josh said...

Awesome music video I love it :)