Sunday, August 21, 2011

Song/Video of the Week: "Someone Worth Dying For" by MIKESCHAIR

This week's song/video is a very encouraging song from MIKESCHAIR. It begins by asking the question that some people may find themselves asking as well. Am I someone worth dying for? The answer, of course, is "Yes!" I find this song to be one that many people can relate to, especially due to the lyrics in the first verse. The first single off the new record A Beautiful Life, its music video has already been released which I am sharing to you via Klove's youtube channel. Check it out and let me know what you think of both the song and the video!

4 comments:

CoUrTnEy said...

Contulations Justin!!! I awarded you the 'Liebster Blog Award'! Stop by my blog for more info! http://goo.gl/auiQd

Trisha McCreary said...

Thanks for sharing MIKESCHAIR's new music video/song "Someone Worth Dying For." I love this song because it brings encouragement to the hurting, touches the heart, and helps people understand that they are worth dying for. Their life has a purpose and Jesus loves them unconditionally. It doesn't matter how hard life gets or how bad we mess up, God is always there for us! Thanks for sharing this, Justin!!

Justin Morden said...

That is such a great commentary on the song, Trisha! Thank YOU for commenting and sharing that. I think anyone reading your comment would have a much stronger impact from the song afterwards.

Melanie said...

I absolutely LOVE this song and I like the video too! Great pick for your Song/Video of the Week!