Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Bible Verse of the Week: Deuteronomy 7:15a

"The LORD will keep you free from every disease. He will not inflict on you the horrible diseases."-Deuteronomy 7:15a
This is a personal favorite of mine from Deuteronomy. God made a promise that He will remove any sickness from those who pay attention to His laws and follow them. This verse has been a constant testimony for me and my family throughout my entire life. God is loving and miraclously heals us when we believe that He will. Those who obey His Word will not be fatally diseased UNLESS it is God's Will that it be so. But even so, He will uphold the sufferer that he may experience the grace of God. The Lord swore this oath to His people, and He always fulfilled and still fillfuls it. I encourage you to ask of Him in faith, for it is promised that He will heal you. -Jesselyn

2 comments:

Josh said...

Good Bible verse of the week. I liked it. Keep it up.

Jesselyn said...

Thank you; it has been a testimony for me. And thanks for commenting!