Monday, November 28, 2011

Free Music: 10-Song Christmas Sampler from FreeCCM



FreeCCM.com is offering a 10-song Christmas sampler for free (called the "Very Merry FreeCCM Christmas")! To get your free sampler which contains Christmas and non-Christmas songs from Laura Story, MercyMe, and more, go here and enjoy your free songs! Here is the track listing of the sampler:
  1. Laura Story - “Faithful God”
  2. Laura Story - “Emmanuel”
  3. MercyMe - “The Generous Mr. Lovewell”
  4. MercyMe - “Gloria”
  5. Phil Wickham - “God Of Our Salvation”
  6. Phil Wickham - “The First Noel”
  7. Sara Groves - “Obsolete”
  8. Sara Groves - “Silent Night”
  9. Shane & Shane - “Lift Up The Light”
  10. Shane & Shane - “O Holy Night"

5 comments:

Josh said...

I got that free Christmas sampler so I could add songs I didn't have from artists. Looking forward to hearing the songs I haven't heard as soon as I can.

Justin Morden said...

I haven't heard all of them either. The few I have heard I know are really good, such as "Gloria" by MercyMe.

Jesselyn said...

I think "The Generous Mr. Lovewell" by MercyMe is good too.

Justin Morden said...

Yeah that's a really good one too! One of my favorites from the album!

Jesselyn said...

Mine too!