Thursday, January 26, 2012

1 Year Anniversary of Justin's Christian Music Spot!

Well, it has been a full year since my first post on this blog! The attention this blog has received has been quite surprising to me. I did not think that I would get all the views and comments that the posts on this site gets. Thank you all so much for the support! It has been very fun for me writing album reviews, keeping you up-to-date on interesting artist news, providing a song/video of the week as well as our most recent feature, the Bible verse of the week (verse and devotional provided by my sister Jesselyn). I cannot wait to see where this site goes in 2012, but I hope to be able to write more reviews and hopefully keep up with the weekly and monthly videos (both which I have been falling behind with recently, which I apologize for). Again, thanks to all of you who have supported the blog as well as encouraged me along the way, and please remember to let your friends know about this site as I would much appreciate it. Without your support, this site would not have lasted this long, so thanks a lot and have a great year! :)

4 comments:

Jesselyn said...

Congratulations, Justin! Thanks for mentioning me in your post.

Justin Morden said...

Thanks, Jess! And you're welcome. :)

Jay Wright said...

Congratulations! :D

Since it's been one year, let me tell you what I REALLY like about your blog ---> Sometimes I don't have the time to read really long posts or reviews, but I can always read short posts about free music or other interesting artist information. I really appreciate that, and I think it makes your blog unique :)

Keep up the good work! Congrats again on one whole year! :D

Justin Morden said...

Thanks, Jay! And thank you for adding that info of your favorites parts of this site. I really appreciate it! It gives me the idea to ask all my viewers what they like most on the site. I'll write a blog post on that later. :)